Watch our electrolysis hair removal demonstration videos to get a better understanding of our procedure.
● Emirates ID or Government ID must be presented before receiving treatment.
A first time consultation must take place before receiving treatment.
If you cancel or re-schedule your appointment at least 24 hours before your appointment, you will not be charged.
● If you cancel or re-schedule your appointment within 24 hours of your appointment, you will be charged 50% of the duration of your appointment.
● Late-show: If you arrive late to your appointment you will be charged for the full amount of your booking. If there are no bookings right after you finish your appointment, and we are still during normal opening hours, we will aim make up for the late time. Should there be another booking after you, we cannot make up for late shows.
● No-show: You will be charged for the total amount of time booked.
● All pre- paid packages and pay per visit hours have 6 months validity from the purchase date.
● In order to book treatments that are 1 hour or longer, payment must be done in advance.
● There is a minimum charge of 5 minutes for pay per visit rate clients.
● There is a minimum charge of 10 minutes for all discounted treatments and prepaid packages.
Charges start at the scheduled time, not the treatment starts. What is chargeable?
1. Treatment preparation, 2. Procedure, 3.post treatment, 4. Any additional time using the room (phone calls toilet breaks etc).
Clients under the age of 21 must attend the consultation with a parent or legal guardian and both shall present a valid government ID